BrightSail Research & Consulting
BrightSail Research & Consulting provides research services
to give organizations the evidence required to effectively demonstrate organizational impact to key stakeholders.
Our services include:
- Organizational Outcome & Impact Measurement
- Logic Model Implementation
- Program Evaluation
- Environmental Scans & Benchmarking Studies
- Primary Research
- Market Research
- Competitive Intelligence
BrightSail has worked with many Canadian public libraries to help them articulate the economic and social impact of their programs and services, to clearly communicate the value of the public library on local communities.
We work with many kinds of organizations, including:
- Public Libraries
- Corporate Information Centres
- Academic Research Institutions
- Government Organizations, Libraries and Agencies
- Start-up and Early-Stage companies
Founded in 2003, BrightSail provides consulting services to companies and public institutions, including libraries, schools, and government agencies.
You need data and stories. The data make the stories real, and the stories make the data matter.
— K. Silk in The New Librarianship Field Guide by R. David Lankes