BrightSail Research & Consulting
BrightSail Research & Consulting provides evaluation and research services to give organizations the evidence they need to effectively demonstrate organizational impact to key stakeholders.
Our services include:
- Organizational Outcome & Impact Measurement
- Logic Model Implementation
- Program Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Environmental Scans & Bench-marking Studies
- Primary Research
- Market Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Project management
BrightSail has worked with many Canadian public libraries and museums to help them articulate the economic and social impact of their programs and services, and to clearly communicate their value in the community.
We work with many kinds of organizations, including:
- Public Libraries
- Corporate Information Centres
- Academic Research Institutions
- Government Organizations, Libraries and Agencies
- Start-up and Early-Stage companies
Founded in 2003, BrightSail provides consulting services to companies and public institutions, including libraries, schools, and government agencies.
“You need data and stories. The data make the stories real, and the stories make the data matter.”
— K. Silk in The New Librarianship Field Guide by R. David Lankes