- Responsible for delivering classroom training and creating supporting training materials for systems.
- Complete knowledge evaluations for training classes
- Maintenance of Unitrax training environment for training
- Answer questions/research answers/provide support for trainees
- Thorough research into training updates, to ensure all perspectives are considered.
- Developing lesson plans and training materials for classroom training
- Developing & updating on-line training modules for self-study training programs.
- Liaise with ITO Account Management for training needs & feedback
- Travel for client training delivery
- Unitrax expertise required (navigation, processing, tables, entity set-up)
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Flexible to work with training schedules
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task within a deadline driven environment.
- Completed IFIC, Instructional Techniques or CSC course(s) is an asset
- Ability to travel is a requirement
Type of Position
Client Delivery Training & Documentation
To apply, contact Daryl Daley